Frequently Asked Questions:
Re-opening Stores, Returns & Delivery Delays During COVID-19
Which stores are open?
After a phased reopening strategy, we are excited to have ALL stores open again! The health and safety of our Customers and Associates is more important than ever, and we continue to implement processes and physical distancing practices that follow the government health protocols and guidelines to ensure we’re welcoming you into the safest environment possible.
How will you be keeping Customers and Associates safe in stores?
The cleanliness of our stores is always a top priority for us and is now more than ever. Following guidance from public health officials and government agencies we have implemented additional measures to support the collective efforts against COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of our Customers and Associates alike.
The following guidelines have been implemented to support the collective efforts against COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of our Customers and Associates alike
• During peak times, a dedicated Associate will assist to ensure compliance with health safety procedures.
• Hand sanitizer is provided and required upon entry.
• Regular cleaning & disinfecting of surfaces - especially high touch and traffic areas.
• We encourage no-contact payments. Debit and Credit is preferred.
• Provincial physical distancing guidelines and maximum number of people in stores.
• Floor markers installed in cash and fitting room areas to help maintain 2 metre physical distancing.
• 1-way directional floor arrows installed throughout each store.
• Fitting rooms will be wiped down and sanitized after each use.
• All tried-on & returned items will be held in steamed or quarantine for 24 - 72 hours before returning to sales floor (as per government guidelines).
• Associates have been provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Associates are required to administer, and pass, the Government Health Assessment before each shift.
• Associates are encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well.
I'm ready for new spring clothes! Where can I shop?
Shop Online Anytime @ northernreflections.com - we’re here for you 24/7.
Shop By Phone for a more personal touch and friendly, helpful advice.
Phone a Friend @ 1-877-467-5967 – Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm + Saturday 9am - 6pm & Sunday 11am - 4pm ET
Shop In Select Stores: Click here for details.
I'm having trouble adding an item to my cart. What am I missing?
Northern Reflections continues to fulfil online orders daily – Monday To add an item to your cart, select an option for – Colour, Fit & Size (even if there’s only ONE option) then, click on “Add to Cart”. If you’re still having difficulty, contact Customer Relations @ 1-877-467-5967 and we will be happy to assist you.
Are you accepting returns?
In-store & online purchases, dated from February 1st, 2020 may be returned to a Northern Reflections store for up to 30 days after its re-opening date for a full refund. After 30 days, a Merchandise Credit will be issued for the current selling price.
Online Returns may be returned for 60 days from the original order date for a full refund. After 60 days, a Merchandise Credit will be issued for the current selling price.
How long will it take to process & delivery my order?
In most cases, orders are being processed through our Milton, ON Distribution Centre within a few days and orders are being delivered within 1 – 2 weeks across Canada. During periods of high volume, there may be a delay in processing & delivering your order. Rest assured, everyone is working hard to ensure your order is processed as fast as possible.
Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email with a Canada Post Tracking # and you can follow the progress there.
If I order something and it's not suitable, how do I return it?
By Mail: Returns will be accepted by mail for up to 60 days from the original order date. Simply follow the instructions that arrive with your order!
Not sure about your size?
We have a handy Size Guide to help! Click here to find your size for apparel & Jockey undergarments.
How much is shipping to my home?
Enjoy FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders shipped to you within Canada.
How can I pay for my online order?
Shop with confidence knowing we are powered by GeoTrust, the provider chosen by 89% of Fortune 500 companies to ensure safe and secure transactions.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex or PayPal.
I’ve paid with my credit card but my order says it’s “awaiting payment”…
What does that mean??
“Awaiting payment” means that your order is in the queue for processing. Once your order is processed, which may take up to 5 business days, the status will be updated. Don’t worry, we’re working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible.