- curvy essential dark wash jean 4
- New Collection
Put a twist on your weekend wear with this stylish 5-pocket Curvy Essential Jean. The quality cotton rich fabric provides curve-hugging stretch for everyday comfort and the flattering straight leg silhouette will look perfect with all sorts of shoe options.
- New Curvy essential sits above the natural waist, relaxed fit through hip and thigh
- Cotton rich fabrication with added stretch for comfort and ease
- Enclosed hidden elastic at waistband for comfort
- Contrast beige sewing stitching colour
- New five pocket traditional styling
- Straight leg silhouette
- Extend pocket bags for a secret tummy control effect
- Available in 3 inseams: Regular 32 in. / Ankle 29 in. / Petite 28 in.
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
Estimated delivery time is 5 - 12 business days, depending on address.
Standard Delivery - FREE Shipping on all orders
Shipping to US: Shipping to US via USPS takes up to 10 business days.
We Would Love To Hear Your Feedback×
Curvy Essential Dark Wash Jean
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great fit with a high waist, true to size, washes well and very comfortable while looking nice. Would definitely purchase again.
These fit perfectly and are a good causal jean.
- Lila Watson
Absolutely love these jeans!!!
I love the curvy jeans - so much of what is in stores are the slim or skinny jeans - they don't look or feel right on we "of a certain age". These fit perfectly and comfortably. I also appreciated the gift of hand cream - it absorbs nicely and smells beautiful. Thank you!
<span class="review-option-render-5">You Love The: <strong>Color</strong></span><span class="review-option-render-4">Fit Is: <strong>Too Small</strong></span><span class="review-option-render-3">Best For: <strong>Leisure</strong></span><span class="review-option-render-2">How Would You Describe Your Style: <strong>Casual</strong></span><span class="review-option-render-1"></span><span class="review-option-render-0">Age Group: <strong>65+</strong></span>the jeans weren't a good fit for me, went with another jean.
- Sharlene Harper
+ See More