Store Assistant Manager
Northern Reflections is looking for a sales leader to inspire success within our stores. As Assistant Manager you will drive profitable sales growth while having full accountability for key financial results. You, in conjunction with your Store Manager are accountable for all aspects of the store. You will recruit, develop, train and coach a high performance selling team. You will ensure that your store team delivers exceptional customer service to each and every customer.
- - Drive your store team to focus on key financials including sales, conversion, hours and shrink
- - Ensure the achievement of customer satisfaction through strong customer service
- - Effectively train, coach and develop your team through Northern’s Fundamental Sales Training Program
- - Select, develop, build and motivate a high performance sales team.
- - Maintain all aspects of expense control to maximize profit opportunity
- - 1-2 years retail management experience in a specialty store, preferably apparel.
- - Proven ability to drive a result-oriented sales team.
- - Demonstrated ability to recruit, select and develop top-level Associates.
- - Excellent customer service approach with both internal and external partners.
- - Ambition to become a future Store Manager
Select a region of the country to apply to current store openings:
|New Brunswick||Central Ontario||Saskatchewan|
|Nova Scotia||Southwestern Ontario||Alberta|
|Prince Edward Island||Near North / Northern Ontario||British Columbia|