Store Planning And Operational Analyst
Northern Reflections is an exciting place to work. We are one of the most dynamic specialty retailing companies in Canada. Our dedicated Associates ensure the best possible shopping experience for our customers. Our passionate teams are proud and motivated to achieve great things.
The Store Planning and Operational Analyst will work with the VP of Planning and the VP of Store Operations to provide sales planning & analysis. In this newly created role, the business analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity and efficiencies. Your key responsibilities will include data analysis with a focus on store payroll hours, develop customized reporting as required and communicate findings and solutions to improve overall sales performance.
- Assist in establishing sales budgets and KPI targets for stores and districts
- Analyze and evaluate performance of all company Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Plan, track and analyze the allocation and compliance of store payroll hours with a focus on SPH improvement
- Report, analyze and identify opportunities for improved store sales performance
- Update pricing files to support promotional markdowns
- Complete sales, wage and KPI analysis weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually. Evaluate performance against targets.
- Evaluates current and aged inventory making recommendations based on information
- Perform data analysis as requested; develop and present ad hoc reports in support of various business initiatives
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports to the office and stores.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports and assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Collaborate with key business partners to develop short and long term strategic plans.
- 3+ years’ direct experience as a business analyst in a retail environment
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- High level of proficiency with MS Office with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to build relationships and build partnerships within the organization
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task, prioritize, work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- A team player who is accountable, adaptable to changing parameters, has a drive for results attitude and values working in a collaborative environment
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org