Marketing & Creative Specialist
About Northern Reflections:
Northern has been in business for over 30 years attracting top talent to support the growth and our investment to be the best specialty fashion apparel brand in our industry. We are an innovative and passionate team striving to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers. Our quest for enthusiastic, cutting-edge people is vital to strengthening the brand, building trust and continued company growth.
Northern is looking for a Marketing & Creative Specialist that will be responsible for developing branding, product and customer loyalty campaigns across various marketing channels including social, .com, email and print.
The candidate will contribute to the development, design and copywriting of communication and creative assets in collaboration with multi cross-functional partners.
Do you have a proven track record and solid understanding of B2C marketing fundamentals and a passion for graphic design? Do you have what it takes to make a difference and thrive in a diverse, fast-paced, collaborative environment? Then we’d love to meet you!
- Key in developing integrated marketing strategies and ensures the implementation of all marketing assets are comprehensive and consistent across all touch points and channels
- Generate marketing focused copy strategy for emails, blog, products and social channels
- Collaborate with interdepartmental teams to ensure copy and content is relevant and engaging while maintaining the brand’s integrity
- Contributes innovative ideas and marketing strategies to nurture existing, and acquire new, customers
- Responsible for creative asset design and production which include emails, seasonal lookbooks, website landing pages, social content and in-store signage
- Provide assistance to our internal social media team by providing creative and content layouts
- Respects due dates for digital assets, balancing last minute rush projects
- Works as part of a team, collaborates with various internal and external partners
- Other related duties as required
- 3+ years’ marketing experience in a retail/e-commerce environment
- College diploma or University degree in Marketing, Design or Communication.
- Creative writing certification an asset
- Copywriting: looking for an understanding of customer journey and is able to generate customer focused, marketing copy for product pages, emails, website assets (banners, carousels, categories, etc)
- Ability to identify and recommend actionable items to improve marketing campaigns, strategies or content.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Strong creative eye to execute brand-aligned creative components following direction of Senior team members
- Proven track record in digital marketing campaign development
- Innovative, creative and self-motivated individual
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Warmly welcomes constructive feedback on a daily basis
- A strong sense of style, fashion sense and visual skills
- A team player who is accountable, adaptable to changing parameters and has a drive for results attitude
- Self-motivated, resourceful, curious and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of the English language
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO email@example.com