With a waterproof shell, warm quilt lining and geometric details, this on-trend contrast trim jacket will make sure you almost look forward to every rainy day. A security waist pocket to hold your phone and your personal items, and a cute (and practical) extended hood, makes it a perfect mid-weight layer that transitions as easily as the weather changes.
- Permanent hood shapes face for protection against elements
- Polar loft insulated waterproof and windproof jacket
- Inside centre front storm flap for wind and warmth protection
- Inside quilted lining with contrast piping
- Two front vertical zip pocket with storm snap flaps
- Security inside zip waist pocket for media and personal items
- Thumb storm cuffs for hand warmers and keeps out drafts
- Machine washable and tumble dry low
- Shell, lining and fill: 100% polyester
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Jan 2019
This jacket is very well-made, light yet very warm. The colour is beautiful as well. It will be great on the rainy days.
Nice coat but....
Posted by Unknown on 28th Dec 2018
I liked the idea of this coat- waterproof, lightweight, inside pocket and useful hood but didn't like the full-length zipper or the lack of contrasting detail on the finish especially at the front. I wasn't too sure whether the extended cuffs were necessarily a bonus or not.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Dec 2018
Love this coat
Posted by Britt on 6th Dec 2018
This lightweight but very warm coat is a beautiful colour, the fit is correct to size chart
It's long for a short person but it will keep more of you dry in the rain and warmer in the wind
The outer material is smooth to the touch as well
Posted by Dianne on 13th Nov 2018
beautiful blue colour, nice and long (covers my butt, aan I am tall), stylish, nicely cut, top quality fabric. More lightweight than I had expected, but I am really pleased.
Posted by Shelly on 13th Nov 2018
Very happy with coat. Warm and light