Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Northern has been in business for over 30 years attracting top talent to support the growth and our investment to be the best specialty fashion apparel brand in our industry. We are an innovative and passionate team striving to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers. Our quest for enthusiastic, cutting-edge people is vital to strengthening the brand, building trust and continued company growth.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator that will be responsible for developing, optimizing and maintaining all Northern Reflections digital properties. The successful candidate will bring versatility and experience to identify, implement and report on winning growth strategies. A master multi-tasker that will coordinate and execute all related marketing tasks to ensure we don’t miss a beat.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference and thrive in a diverse, collaborative group? Then you’ll fit right in!
- Coordinate & schedule all aspects of eCommerce photoshoots such as merchandise & image exchanges.
- Manage processes and deliverables for all digital campaigns and product loads.
- Execute all product loads and maintain, modify and create category and web pages.
- Create & execute the digital content calendar in collaboration with internal partners.
- Develop engaging copy/content drawing from seasonal, fashion and marketing trends.
- Lead the development and implementation of a best-in-class SEO strategy to drive organic traffic.
- Perform all SEO tasks including link building, keyword research, and onsite/offsite optimization.
- Build, grow and sustain social communities in order to strengthen brand presence.
- Collaborate with internal and external agency partners to execute and manage digital marketing projects.
- Execute segmented and personalized email campaigns (Customer database management).
- Conduct pre/post campaign reporting and analysis.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an eCommerce focused role. Retail experience an asset
- College diploma or University degree in Marketing, eCommence or related discipline
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel including the ability to understand and write formulas
- Proven track record in keyword research and SEO copywriting. Marketing copywriting an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency in search engine optimization and content marketing strategies
- Experience engaging and growing social communities (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)
- Ability to work with features and functionalities of mainstream ecommerce and email platforms
- Basic understanding of web/responsive design and UX trends
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HTML, CSS and CMS
- Understand digital reporting of KPIs and campaign specific metrics: email, paid, social, organic search, display, channel attribution, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task and meet competing deadlines often
- A curious, analytical mind with the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solver with a strong work ethic
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of the English language
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO email@example.com