Healthy Sleep Tips
A good night's sleep can make all the difference between a 'good-day or a 'not-so-good-day' ahead! While we may not be able to control all the factors that interfere with our sleep, we can adopt healthy habits that encourage a restful and rejuvenating night.
Start With These Simple Tips:
- Stick to a sleep schedule everyday for wake and sleep times. Avoid naps if you find it hard to fall asleep.
- Practice a bedtime ritual to relax and separate sleep time from activity.
- Exercise daily. Vigorous exercise is best, but even light exercise like walking will help.
- Wind down with a calming activity (like reading) to shift into sleep mode an hour before bed.
- If you can’t sleep, go into another room and do something relaxing until you feel tired.
- Only use your bed for sleep to strengthen the association between bed and sleep.
- Make sure you're comfortable. A peaceful room set at 18°C with cotton bedding and pjs will help ensure sweet dreams.
It may be last on the list, but it’s definitely not least…
What you wear to sleep is as important as a good-quality mattress so, if you're looking to refresh your sleepwear collection, be sure to browse our oh-so-cozy Pyjama Sets & Nightshirts. All our nightwear is designed exclusively by us and made from 100% cotton that is naturally breathable, biodegradable, and super comfortable.