Web Content Co-ordinator
Northern Reflections is an exciting place to be. We are embarking on a large infrastructure investment and this new initiative and comprehensive software upgrade will equip Northern with real-time visibility to shoppers’ buying histories.
The Web Content Coordinator is responsible for developing, optimizing and maintaining website content with the versatility and experience to identify and implement on-page and off-page SEO opportunities. You will also coordinate all web photoshoots, email campaign deployments and social media accounts.
- Coordinate all aspects of web photoshoots such as scheduling, booking talent and organizing merchandise, logistics and post-production of images (retouching and uploading).
- Execute a social media content calendar in collaboration with internal partners
- Conducts keyword research and adjusts web content as needed to develop new and improve existing
- Execute segmented and personalized email campaigns (Customer database management)
- Strengthen brand presence and grow social communities
- Coordinate processes, exchanges and deliverables for all digital campaigns and product loads
- Manage, execute and verify accuracy of all product loads and create web product copy.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends in social, digital and mobile making recommendations when opportunities arise
- Maintain, modify and create category and web pages
- Other related duties as required or assigned
- 1-2 years’ experience in a web focused role such as ecommerce and SEO with retail experience an asset
- College diploma or University degree in Marketing, E-Commence or related discipline
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel including the ability to understand and write formulas
- Technical know-how in keyword research and understand SEO copywriting. (Editorial copywriting an asset)
- Competent in social communities such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube Demonstrated proficiency in search engine optimization and content marketing
- Ability to work with features and functionalities of mainstream ecommerce and email platforms Basic understanding of web/responsive design and UX trends
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HTML and CSS
- Understand digital reporting of KPIs and campaign specific metrics: email, paid, social, organic search, display, channel attribution, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet competing deadlines often
- A curious, analytical mind with the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of the English language
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org