Store Planning And Operational Analyst
Northern Reflections is an exciting place to work. We are one of the most dynamic specialty retailing companies in Canada. Our dedicated Associates ensure the best possible shopping experience for our customers. Our passionate teams are proud and motivated to achieve great things.
The Store Planning and Operational Analyst will work with the VP of Planning and the VP of Store Operations to provide sales planning & analysis. In this newly created role, the business analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity and efficiencies. Your key responsibilities will include data analysis with a focus on store payroll hours, develop customized reporting as required and communicate findings and solutions to improve overall sales performance.
- Coordinate all aspects of web photoshoots such as scheduling, booking talent and organizing merchandise, logistics and post-production of images (retouching and uploading).
- Execute a social media content calendar in collaboration with internal partners
- Conducts keyword research and adjusts web content as needed to develop new and improve existing
- Execute segmented and personalized email campaigns (Customer database management)
- Strengthen brand presence and grow social communities
- Coordinate processes, exchanges and deliverables for all digital campaigns and product loads
- Manage, execute and verify accuracy of all product loads and create web product copy.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends in social, digital and mobile making recommendations when opportunities arise
- Maintain, modify and create category and web pages
- Other related duties as required or assigned
- 3+ years’ direct experience as a business analyst in a retail environment
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- High level of proficiency with MS Office with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to build relationships and build partnerships within the organization
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task, prioritize, work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- A team player who is accountable, adaptable to changing parameters, has a drive for results attitude and values working in a collaborative environment
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org