- Northern Reflections is looking for a Application Developer to design and develop all components of the ERP platform based on Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV environment heavily integrated with other third party systems like POS and warehouse management. This position includes analysis of requirements, design and development of Financial, Merchandising, Warehouse Management, eCommerce, and Store Operations support functionality using Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SQL Server 2008/05 and .NET environment.
- The candidate must have hands on experience and knowledge of technologies including T-SQL, C/Side, C#, ASP.NET, SSIS, SSRS and relational databases. Prior experience in development and support of retail applications is a plus.
- Ability to quickly develop solutions that meet the business need with a high degree of quality and robustness
- Ability to understand and apply rapid development methodologies using SQL, C-Side and .Net development tools
- Proficient working knowledge of Object Oriented development and design.
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
- Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
- Provide escalated problem resolutions to the Support team and resolve production issues (in a 24/7 operating environment).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering related degree required
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server based applications and software development in Object Oriented environments required, including some experience in Web Services development.
- Experience developing and implementing ERP applications for Finance, Merchandising and/or Warehouse management preferred
- Must have hands on experience developing in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment
- Must have hands on experience developing applications in .Net
- Must have hands on experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience in retail software development preferred
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Top notch time management and organizational skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO email@example.com